Thursday, March 3, 2011

DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









This Evening's Interesting Dinner!

Homemade Sloppy Joe Personal Pie (with a side salad)

Now that you know a little about me, you know that I can't cook, nor follow directions .... I improvise, A LOT! 

 Here is how I made this creation ......

  • French Style Green Beans
  • Carrots
  • Corn
  • Hamburger meat
  • Tomato sauce
  • Sugar in the Raw                       *a few scoops
  • Sweet BBQ sauce                      *pour a little in
  • Powdered mustard                   *dashes
  • Milk                                             *poured in a tad
  • Chili powder                               *four shakes
  • Can of Pillsbury reduced fat wheat rolls
  • Teenie bit of melted butter  
  • Worcestershire sauce                *7 shakes   


****please note****
There was a recipe and I only had 5 ingredients. So I improvised. I like to get a little creative
Here's how you make this masterpiece!
  1. Brown the meat ..... Drain the meat
  2. Cut up and cook your veggies (I LOVE Pampered Chef and their awesome knives)
  3. Mix veggies and all ingredients together (except butter and biscuits)
  4. Put concoction in cute little dishes that can go in the oven (I used a mixture of Pyrex and Pampered Chef)
  5. Place biscuits (I halved mine) on top
  6. WAIT I FORGOT .... I added some cheddar cheese on top of the concoction, in the cute little dish, under the biscuit)! 
  7. Then put it in the preheated, 400 degree oven for awhile ... until you smell it start cooking good!
  8. Before it smells burnt, get your basting brush (I like my Pampered Chef one from Angie) and put your butter on the biscuits
  9. Pop it back in for 5 minutes 
  10. VOILA!!!!!!!!!!


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment