Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday!

Yesterday was fun. After my pictures in other peoples yards, I went home and cooked "Interesting BBQ Pork Skillet" and then got my party gear on (tropical themed party) and went on my merry way to a PartyLite party in a retirement community. I sure did feel at home. Even though I was the youngest by more than 30 years, I loved it! The company was great, the snacks were wonderful and the chatting was superb! The hostess was a doll and so welcoming and sweet :)

On my way to the shin-dig, I stopped at a friend's house to drop off a little hat I crocheted for her baby boy.


(See, I can fit in with older people, I crochet)

On the way home, I had a wonderful chat with my cousin. She's pretty cool. It must be because she is related to me?!?!?!?!?!?

Now, we are to Saturday!

My darn animals wake up before the sun! What in the world?!?!?!?!?!!?? After I took Phoebe potty and changed my facebook status, I feel asleep ... UNTIL 10:50!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! My hubster let me sleep in! He rocks!

Anywho, 7 pm rolled around, still in my pj's and AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have a lot of coupons expiring today!!!!!! Tossed on some clothes and ran to the Pub (lix that is) :) My hair looked like a ton of EVOO was poured on it! Bahahahahaha! I had a decent shopping trip and felt wild! I bought a scratch off! And won $2! I only spent $1 so I am taking my winnings and running! BOO-YAH!

Here's my trip!




$239.85 worth of groceries for .............. $74.33!!!!!!

Not a very good week but the next couple of weeks I should only have to spend no more than $20! Stocking up is great!



2 comments:

  1. Impressive...where's the how to step by step for newbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to start couponing? ..... If that is what you are referring to, I will get right on it this afternoon! Great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete