Thursday, March 3, 2011

My First Post

Howdy! For those of you that know me, I babble ..... a lot!

This evening, we were eating our family dinner and I popped out, "Hey, I'm going to start a blog!" Hubby and I explained to the kids what a blog was and then we started a family discussion as to what it should be called. My 4 year old son, Grayden, came up with titles like ...... "Brenda's Healthy Cooking" "Brenda's Babbling Head" ..... "Brenda's Babbling Eyeballs" **** We stopped him after that one! .......... My almost 8 year old, Emma, came up with titles like ...... "Brenda's Starbucks" ...... "Skybucks" ...... "Brenda Babbles" ..... So we all easily agreed upon "Babbling Brenda's Blog" 

One might ask, "What is the goal of this crazy woman and her blog?" Well, I am very weird, my husband is a quiet, funny, computer guy, my daughter is in her own world of preciousness .... and my son, well, he thinks he is Batman and a karate master all in one! ...... I can't cook. I can't follow directions (actually, I don't usually read directions). I don't like to clean. One thing I can do is bake a cake! And decorate! ...... I like to coupon (only at Publix) ..... I have started crocheting (again, I can't follow directions or even watch and entire tutorial, so I wing my stuff) ...... I decided that I will put out in computer world all of my adventures!

Hope you enjoy! 

2 comments: