Saturday, March 5, 2011

What will I call dinner?!?!?!!?!?!?

Really Odd Chicken with Pasta a la Creamy 

Yeah, that sounds good!

I made my own chicken broth for the first time ever and I don't know how to use it .... So ....

I got two pots of boiling homemade chicken broth on the stove. I boiled penne rigate pasta in one pot and the chicken in the other .... (Is that what I am supposed to do????)

I heated up a pan of EVOO and a few cloves of garlic ... Then I put the chicken in that pan .... cooked it .... and ..... YUMMMMMERS!

After the noodles were done, I drained them and mixed two large spoonfuls of cream cheese, two spoonfuls of sour cream and poured a tad bit of milk in with the pasta. I put S & P in the pasta, also some basil and Italian seasonings .... Remember, I don't know how to cook so if these things don't go together, it's okay!

I cut up some fresh carrots and put a little butter in a skillet, with some honey and a scoop of Sugar in the Raw .... Mixed 'em all together and here is the final product! .....



No comments:

Post a Comment