Friday, March 4, 2011

Fantastic Friday's Funny Fumbles!

This blog thing is fun!

So today was great. I am off work (from my amazing part time job) on Friday's ..... I got Emma off to school and then .... yep .... nap time! Woooo Hoooo! 

I was responsible for making green eggs for Emma's class. I am very last minute ... With everything! I think I had about 8 minutes to make them and of course, I had to snag a quick picture! Only 4 minutes late to class, but, hey, that's pretty good! .... Here's the final product!



After the fun with her class, Grayden and I ran to Target to snag up some invites for Emma's party next week. I am so happy that I found zebra print with hot pink!!!!

 
 Now, I only photographed the top portion .... I don't want weird people in computer world knowing any details! Yeah, I am pretty smart sometimes! 


The next weird adventure of the day was kind of odd. You see, there are a ton of gorgeous trees and bushes and other interesting plants in bloom right now. It is almost 80 in Florida, in winter! ...... Seeing how my yard is infested with chinchbugs and my wonderful husband trimmed our bushes AFTER they were in bloom .... Next year, hopefully he'll trim them BEFORE they bloom .... So, I decided to be a weirdo (and hopefully not get arrested) and drive around town and take pictures of other peoples bushes and trees! Here are some .....












1 comment: