Saturday, March 5, 2011

Supper From Yesterday!

Interesting BBQ Pork Skillet



Here's how I made it....
  • Skinny, boneless chops        I used 6          
  • Fettuccine                              1/2 box
  • Jar of alfredo                         1/2 jar
  • S & P                                       I use a grinder thing .... About 10 cranks
  • EVOO                                     A few swirls around the pan
  • BBQ sauce                             About 4 glugs
  • Italian dressing                     Yep, 4 glugs with this one, too!
  • Onions                                    One good slice
  • Veggies                                   Any you like
Heat up two pans .... Well, I have to heat up two pans because my hubster doesn't like onions so I cook my onions in a different pan :) Yeah, I am a nice wife!

Boil water for your noodles

Heat up your EVOO and put your chops in the pan. Heat chops on each side for about 1 minutes.

Mix together Italian dressing and BBQ sauce

Pour mixture on chops, cover and simmer until you think they are done

Use a little EVOO to cook up your onions

Drain your pasta and pour sauce on it ... Put some S & P on your pasta

Serve with your favorite veggies

Viola! Interesting BBQ Pork Skillet!


No comments:

Post a Comment