Saturday, March 19, 2011

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers! I haven't blogged in ages!!!! I have been sick! I know, me??? Sick?!?!?!?! Bahahhahaha!!! Well, After a week, I diagnosed myself with allergies! Yes, allergies! Why pay my doctor to tell me what I could research on my own? Normally, I go to his office and tell him what I have and what I need (because I am a walking medical anomaly and have really weird things happen) .... So I decided, by process of elimination, that I have allergies! I am super bummed and yet super excited! Tomorrow, I am going to get money makin' Allegra at CVS!!!!! Woot woot! Here's my plan ....

Allegra Allergy (5 ct.), $6.99
Get $6.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
 

Soooooo ..... I am going to use this .....$2/1 Allegra, Allegra-D or Children’s Item, exp. 3-26 (SS 03/06/11)

I will spend $4.99 out of pocket and get $6.99 in Extra Care Bucks!

I normally don't coupon anywhere but Publix! BUT, I need these meds so I am going to give CVS a chance :)

Here's how my week went ...... 
I hacked all week ... Off and on ..... Then I got these super cute feathers in my hair (thanks to Brittney, a wonderful stylist)! 








I watch my niece a lot so I took the three, crazy kids to the pool in my hood!

 








While the kiddos enjoyed the Florida winter weather (bahahhahahaha) I crocheted! Well, I got a super weird crochet sunburn :( I am an advocate for sunscreen and I can't stand burns .... Somehow, I managed to get one, a weird one!



I finished a couple of hats!!!!!!!!






And I got some shopping done!!!





Publix ..... Spent $18.35 and SAVED $105.67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped at Kohl's because I had a $10 off $10 or more ( I actually have two so I am going back tomorrow)! I had groceries in the car so I had to hurry and I grabbed some jammies for Emmy! She can now blend in and get lost in her room!



 Spent $4.28 SAVED $24.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Candies sleepwear) 





Oh yeah .... I had 2, 50% off at Joann's and they expired today! EEK! I bought some much needed cake stuff, on the way to the Pub (lix that is)!

 

 


Spent $6.03 SAVED $5.65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: