Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Phew!

So I haven't "blogged" in a few days .... Odd! I am just starting and I am already getting behind! When I was in elementary school, I wrote a book "100 Procrastinations." I wrote the book because apparently, I procrastinate (per my parents). Problem .... I didn't finish the book .... Yeah ..... I should get an award for an unfinished procrastination book!


Today feels like a Friday!!!!
 
I just finished making a cake. A really awesome cake. A cake like no other. A cake that I have never tried before. A cake that makes you say, "WHOA!" ...... Sit on the edge of your seat because I can't post it until tomorrow evening .... As it is a surprise cake for someone :)  I had to make two. The first one looked too much like a chicken leg. With my husband's "expertise" in this particular cake category, he advised me to the proper look of it. Interesting ..... Well, I was putting on the final touches and I got the brown gel coloring out with a toothpick. I normally do a cool, little spin while tossing things in the garbage can. Well, this evening was like every other. Toothpick in the gel, gel coloring in the bowl, little spin and toss ..... OOOOPSSS!!!! I accidentally dropped the FULL bottle of brown gel coloring on the kitchen floor, dining room carpet and rug :( Husband to the rescue!!!!!! So glad that he has mad cleaning skills!!!!!!






Couponing ..... Right now I am in birthday mode. I just finished a birthday cake and my daughter has a party coming up .... I am crocheting ..... And I am raising money for a mission trip to Africa ..... So, I am putting couponing on the back burner until next week. I have a wonderful friend, Sarah Carver, that taught me. I was VERY skeptical and thought she was a nut. Well, she is nutty :) BUT, it works! I love it!!!!!! I will put together some basic couponing information to put on here :)


Also, kudos to me ... I vacuumed today! Hoodie hoooooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment