Thursday, March 10, 2011

WalMart paid me to have a not so horrible experience! Wahooooo!

First, going to give a shout out to Clippin' With Carie. I got the idea from her site. I don't frequent WalMart. I can't stand to coupon there. I avoid the place at all costs.

That being said .............

I walked out of the store with $7.94 more than I went in with!

  • I bought (1) Secret Clinical Deodorant (travel size) $2.47 each
          Used (1) $2/1 Coupons (2/27 P&G)               *These are in the travel size area*

  • I bought (8) U by Kotex Liners (18 ct) $1.24 each
          Used (4) $2.50/2 Coupon (2/13 SS)                *In the girly products area*

  • I bought (4) Millstone French Vanilla Coffee Packs (1.75 oz) $1.64 each
          Used (4) $2/1 Coupons (2/13 RP)                     *On the coffee aisle*

  • I bought (2) Purex 3-in-1 Laundy Sheets (Travel size 2pk) $.97 each
         Used (2) $3/1 Coupons (2/20 RP)                        *In the travel size area*

  • I bought (4) Gain Dryer Sheets (40 ct) $1.87 each
          Used (4) $3/1 Coupons (2/13 RP)           *Down the laundry aisle, in the grocery area*






I did walk the line of cashiers and picked a winner. Younger girl, looked happy (unlike some of the other cashiers that appeared like they just left a funeral and were going to another funeral when they got off of work). From the beginning, I told her that I was doing some crazy couponing. I cracked some jokes and was super friendly. Also, she asked me about my shirt .... Yeah, I was rockin' a Swagbucks shirt!  ..... She scanned my products, scanned my coupons. It automatically sent an alert for CSM approval. They didn't even come to her aisle! She said that the CSM's have palms and can okay the sale from their location! Kind of neat! 

Now, does this mean I am going to be a frequent WalMart shopper .... NO! I still can't get over the massive amount of people, forever long lines, nobody around when I need help finding a product and a million other reasons! When I can make money, I will be there :)

2 comments:

  1. Did it beep for every coupon that gave you overage, or just once at the end? Just trying to "prepare" myself. Lol

    ReplyDelete